Who we are
Our website address is: https://9jabet.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
PERSONAL INFORMATION – NO COLLECTION, USE, OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, financial account number, social security number, or driver’s license number. Currently, Web sites and Apps do not collect Personal Information.
We collect Non-Personal Information, which, alone, cannot be used to identify you. Examples of Non-Personal Information include page views, unique views, average time on the Web site or using Apps, browsers, and operating systems.
Non-Personal Information is passively collected, which means that it is collected without you having to do anything, using the following tracking technologies:
- “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your browser, either for the duration of your Web site session (called “session” cookies) or more permanently (called “persistent” cookies). Anonymous identifiers are sometimes used in place of cookies on mobile devices which may not support cookie technology.
- You may opt to enable a feature on your browser that will erase cookies, block all cookies, or warn you before cookies are stored or exchanged. Please be aware, however, that some parts of the Web sites may no longer function properly if cookies are disabled.
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons And Web Logs
- Pixel tags, also known as web beacons, function similarly to cookies. A pixel tag is an invisible, one pixel-sized piece of code which transmits certain information to Our servers. They are placed on key pages, tools, and areas of the Web sites and Apps. When a visitor requests, visits, and/or clicks on anything that includes a pixel tag, the information about the visitor’s action is recorded in a web log.
We Will Use Your Non-Personal Information In One Or More Of The Following Ways:
- To fulfill a request or provide you with services;
- In the aggregate to help us evaluate and modify existing services and to help us develop additional services that are likely to be of interest to our users;
- As necessary for the Web sites or Apps to function properly;
- To understand how people are using the Web sites or Apps;
- To improve user experience;
- To recognize repeat visitors and facilitate ongoing access to the Web sites or Apps.
When you download or purchase an App you do so through a third party mobile application online store. You may be required to register with the mobile app store and be logged on before you can download or purchase an App. When downloading an App the app provider will typically collect certain device and app-related information.
Our Apps sometimes send push notifications, or notices of interest sent out to in the absence of a specific request, to your mobile device. In the event a Our Apps uses push notifications, you are provided an opportunity to opt into receiving those push notifications. If you decline to accept push notifications, you will not receive push notifications, which means you may not receive the most current updates and features of the App.
Our Apps will collect precise information about the location of your mobile device, but you can opt-out by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you decline to share your location with the App, you may not receive the most accurate recommendations.
Our Apps do not collect the unique identification number assigned to your device by your operating system (sometimes called a UDID), or your contact list or address book, and do not collect any information on the contacts stored in your mobile device. This information will only be collected if it is necessary for the functioning of an App and will be disclosed to you prior to downloading the App.
You have the right of election when it comes to how Apps function on your mobile device. You may be able to:
- manage push notifications by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- manage location information by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- manage/restrict in-app purchases by using your built-in mobile device settings and controls;
- block navigation to the web by turning off network access on the device or turning off the browser.
Access to or availability of controls may vary depending on your device.
Social Network Log-In
The Web sites and Apps offered are not directed at children who are under 18 years of age. It is Our policy to require that individuals using the Web sites or downloading the App be 18 years of age or older.
DO NOT TRACK AND ONLINE BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to 9jatown.com and other sites on the Internet.
Google Adsense (Admob for our related Apps)
Facebook Audience Network
Amazon Associates. and More
We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
“Survey Serving Technology
APPLE, GOOGLE AND AMAZON ARE NOT A SPONSOR NOR ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/DRAW. NO APPLE PRODUCTS ARE BEING USED AS PRIZES.”
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from or about you from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.